Friday, March 01, 2002

sushi is so good. i wish i could eat sushi everyday. :) i resolved that after school on monday before work i'm going to get myself some sushi since i actually know what it is that we ordered haha as opposed to last nite, my day was great :) at like 9:15 i went to the rec center with heidi and jo and sat in the gallery while they swam laps ... i got to breathein a lot of chlorinated water vapour and indulge myself in my sketching meditations :) yay! at um 10:30 heidi dropped me off at clara's and we like sat around chatting and making fun of toby haha ^_^ he's so funny.. and i got to see my lil pics which look SO much better all put together in that humongous frame then on their own! soon after anita got back we went to grab some sushi and anita went to meet jess and yeah... the sushi man SO creeps me out! he's funny though... he loves clara! when we were leaving he's like "bye clara my angel" HA HA HA HA HA yeah... that man is so funny! ^_^ on the way back we were talking about our weddings... *sigh* i can't wait til my wedding ... it's gonna be SO amazing. i have a long while to wait though :( :P anyhoo, we had lunch which was SO GOOD but way too filling and watched A Makeover Story and the ppl on it were so funny... it was kind of ironic cuz they were married and when they got married their wedding nite was a movie and dinner and me and clara were just like O_O cuz well ok what kind of wedding reception is that? not one :P strange that we were just talking about weddings though :? anyhoo, so they were getting a makeover for their belated wedding reception and the guy was so funny he was trying to act so badass and stuff :) haha that show is cool :) after that i learned how to make a cube hahaha uncoordinated little me :P kinda got worried cuz tim said he was coming to get me at 1:30 and at 2:00 he still wasn't there but it was ok cuz he didn't forget me :D and then we went to church and had a bible study about the characteristics of God and then i came home and slept for two hours... my parents came home and didn't realize iwas sleeping and called jo's place to ask them if they knew where i was and i was right there sleeping :P haha freakos :) well there's my day :) i'm out lates

No comments: