Monday, November 08, 2004

my turn to think about priorities...

i once heard someone say that when you make God your top priority that everything else will just fall where it's supposed to. Sometimes, you worrya bout all this stuff... and like sometimes i tell myself i don't have time for God because of school and because of friends... i guess i haven't been thinking about how God is lord over *everything* including time. and if i honor him by giving him my time how much more abundantly will he bless me in terms of things like school and friends and etc tahn if i just try to take things into my own hands?

and besides... i've been feeling so frustrated and empty without that time spent.

and yet i can't seem to find that motivation. that *feeling*.

why is there always something in the way?

maybe by emotion, i have, in these past months, given up late night phone calls, attachments, and advice givers... but i will not let emotion make me give up my relationship with God. gotta kick my priorities back into gear.

prayer requested.

No comments: