Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Fragmented Version of the "Hols" Thus Far

I spent a ridiculous amount of money this year. but I think it was worth it.

I like being with the old-time churchies and I haven't gotten sick of them yet, even though they've probably gotten sick of moi! ;)

My mom's in China with my sick grandma so I feel a bit guilty for all the fun I've been having.

I saw Juno and it was as good as I thought it would be!

I've got green, apple-scented glitter on my hands.

I watched the entire first season of The Hills today.

My thoughts have often been in an English accent. (And even as I write this!)

I know I'm getting more and more lame as this blog progresses.

Oh! Oh!--- I'm learning to COOK!
I most definitely made a spinach artichoke dip last night that was a HIT! *Flourishing bow (and a ty to S ;))*

I'm sick. (Sore throat, stuffy nose, light coughing)

AND *dun dun dun dunnnnnnn* I GOT MY COW BACK!

I'd take a picture but I have no camera right now... but my baby and i have been reunited and he's mooing hello to everyone right now. PT found him and gave him back to me and after I finished screaming I realized I could now show him to everyone I've met since the start of university-- it's really been four years! He has so many people to meet! Uncle Matthew thinks I should get him a sweater so he can have a "new look". LOL

Ok, I'm done wasting everyone's time. Back to making New Year's resolutions. Turrah!

No comments: