Monday, June 28, 2010

How old is this news? and A Midsummer Night

Any thoughts of switching permanently to Tumblr or Wordpress have been officially squashed.

Tabs! Oh, Blogger, how did you know?

And as Midsummer has been celebrated and the 'high school summer vacation' is upon us, I am (once again) recommencing my love for bloggage. But this time I'll stick to it. Because I just can't resist tabs. (Possible reason for lack of friends.)

I take small breaks from being a massive loser here and there though.
On one such occasion (yesterday), S (being quite knowledgeable about the Swedish Midsummer Festival), created for P, N, and I, a smörgåstårta-- a traditional dish served by the Swedish at Midsummer. Essentially, it's a Sandwich Cake.

It was delicious and I got a new dress. Happy Summer!

2 comments:

btsoi. said...

TABS?! No way. Hmm... I may have to tinker around with my blog again...

choifish said...

You should! Tabs create endless fun!