Saturday, August 21, 2010

Prod-tistic Soul

Something I love about my roommates is that they effectively counter my laziness while still being really chill people.

I think there's a certain healthy level of laziness that I regularly exceed. And while my roommates aren't the kind that regularly have the desire to "GO OUT!", they provide me with intellectual and cultural stimulation. And we often choose activities that richen my soul.

Today, Fai and I hit up the Kitchener Farmer's Market-- which I do prefer to the Waterloo/St.Jacob's one. I got some German pastries and a patty from Caribbean Kitchen. Fai got some produce. We chatted over coffee for a while outside, and then ventured back to Uptown, where an art show was winding down in the rain.

I'm feeling so inspired right now. I kind of hit kinks a lot with my art.. but I'm ready to make some stuff happen today! I met this girl selling prints and paintings who I really vibe with on an artistic level. I love her work and I got some prints. Check her out here: http://www.wix.com/sheenab/sheenab-designs

And now I'm off to sweep.

Productive + Artistic = Win.

No comments: