Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time to Fly

I pretty much just finished packing and I fly in four hours. Typical me.


Jasmine goes to Hong Kong for three (or more) months. 


It's kind of surreal, and I've been so busy I haven't let it sink in much, really. 
I'm excited, I think? A little nervous if I'm honest, but I feel like once I arrive everything will kind of just flow. I'm going to try and blog everyday while I'm there so I can maintain some sort of travel journal. I miss this blog having some substance, and I'll have "new" things to write about instead of posting sporadic music videos or emo-thoughts (haha, guilty!).


It's weird. Here's my "life" over the past year: 



And here is my "life" in the suitcase I'll be living out of for the next few months! 




See you on the other side. 

2 comments:

b.p. said...

hey, is that your cow? I thought he was lost!?

ahmenduh. said...

i hope you've arrived safely in hk!!
have fun! keep us updated :D