Friday, August 19, 2011

Patience

I haven't had the patience to figure out how to re-format my blog... I might need some help. I'm not well-versed with xml (?) and I pretty much hate the new default templates blogger's providing now. I used to get so much enjoyment in high school out of tinkering with my blog. And now I just feel frustrated. I think it's also because I have no photoshop or like-program on my macbook, so it's really just difficult to do anything.

Patience is something I feel too tired for lately in general, and I'm not sure how one overcomes this.

I spent last night in with Irina and Jo, watching Ramona and Beezus, which I loved and which made me cry! I know it's just a kids movie, but besides how dear the classic Ramona books are to me, the on-screen version just spoke to the overwhelmingness in my life right now. I feel a bit like I'm just 9 years old sometimes, wondering why every single thing goes wrong, why every single thing I DO is wrong. And when Picky Picky died, it brought the whole thing just too close to home. I miss Chancho so many times a day, nowadays. Animals can give you a kind of love people can't.


1 comment:

btsoi. said...

Oooh I wish I could help you... I just tinker around and hope for the best. OH don't forget to save your html before you start fooling around or you risk getting extremely EXTREMELY upset.

What do you need photoshop for?