Wednesday, March 21, 2007

AFTER FINISHING SHOPAHOLIC and Baby I have the ridiculous desire to begin, from now on, each blog entry in caps lock-- similar to the beginnings of each chapter in the book.

Shopaholic and Baby is fabulous. Better than Shopaholic and Sister in my opinion. I finished it in two days which my boss said is quite disciplined because she would have finished in one night. Unfortunately I do have to put it down for such frivolous (in comparison) things as... oh you know. Class. Work. Friends. Stuff like that.

Today we were dropping Koko back onto campus after preparing for our Palliative presentation and I asked Koko what song she wanted to listen to from my ipod.

"I like Chinese songs though," She says in a don't-bother-because-you-won't-have-anything-i-like voice.

"We're not as white as you think!!" Kat retorts almost instantly.

Laughing, I shoot Kat a dubious glance.

"Okay," correcting herself, "I'm not as white as you think. I watch ket jap."

No comments: