Monday, March 19, 2007

A blog was really useful before, when i updated it daily, because it allowed me to record my thoughts-- sometimes i'll get lost in mini epiphanies, or maybe i'll suddenly think up good line of poetry or think of something funny or interesting -- but pull me out of the thought bubble for a while and those thoughts are lost and i find myself hopelessly trying to recall them.

On an aside-- know what was really fun? St. Paddy's Day!! :)
Last minutedly, kat, jo, jess, clara, and i went over to aaron and carson's and drank our brains out while playing taboo, eating wings and shanghai noodles, singing along(badly)to aaron's guitar playing (mostly just vitamin c over and over and over), and running screaming around the house incoherently. LOL it was so much fun! and I pick that over lining up for hours outside of a bar any day!! :D


I'm beginning to realize our "time" together is really limited... and I'm trying to treasure simple, happy moments more. 7man party, chocolate covered strawberries and bananas, NV 70% off sale hehe, mochas, and shopaholic and baby! These things make days smile-worthy.

No comments: