Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to the old way

I'm kind of getting sick of the whole "composition" style of blogging.

It's starting to seem too much for other people and a lot less for myself which is why I've been geeking out on here for so long anyway.

So for now, I'm going back to the old way. Less boxes, less walls.

It's kind of reflective of life right now, I think.
It may be a result of biological events approaching, but it seems that those walls that went up almost a year ago are dissolving. It's not a good thing. It's like someone ripped off the bandaid too quickly. Like the bubble wrap's been taken off and now I'm feeling every bump, every scrape. Things aren't as meaningless. I am not so unaffected.

Maybe I just have to get over this "hump" before I get to that healthy balance.

My nails are at that stage right now. Long enough to get all that gross dirt and crap in it, but not long enough to look pretty. But I know that if I can just hold out a little longer and not bite them off, they can get pretty glamourous.

No comments: