Thursday, October 04, 2007

Morning Coffee

As far as morning's go, it's been a good one.

On our way to campus, Kat and I stopped by Starbucks where I satisfied my Pumpkin Spice Latte craving and Kat got a Green Tea Frap (without the melon shot of course).

One of the things I love about Starbucks (because I am a slave to good marketing) is their "The Way I See It" quotes on their cups. Delicious caffeine fix with a side of wisdom. Here's today's quote:



Coffee in hand, sun smiling down, we made our way through campus, pausing every so often to greet friends crossing our path, and now we're seated in the back right corner of Social Policy (prime classroom seat!). And what do you know, this class is actually really interesting!

Lucky for me because my laptop is about to run out of batteries.

Here's to good mornings! :)

No comments: