Thursday, January 24, 2008

Invisibility cloak.... or not.


This seriously happened. No tall tales, no exaggerations.

So I'm watching the Wine Kone on youtube and reach a funny part, so I run to the next room to tell my sister to come watch it.

My parents' room is down a short hallway so that our doors kind of face each other, but aren't directly in front of each other.

For some reason I turn around briefly, and out of the corner of my eye see something in the open crack of their door. So I do a double take and there's my mother with one eye pressed against the edges of the tiny opening of the doorway.

I stare. And she does nothing.

So I burst out laughing and I'm like "WHAT are you doing???!"

"Jong gun lay loh." (Spying on you.)

10 minutes doubled over in laughter later, I tell this story.

No comments: