Friday, June 13, 2008

Ready, set, scream.

Today's general annoyances (and it's only 11am.):

1. People who adopt chauvinistic attitudes that seep into all their thinking and opinions-- even if their opinions can't possibly be informed yet! When you know literally NOTHING about a social movement group you can't already have the opinion that the group takes an angry/violent approach.
(If you just took a slightly closer look, you'd see that the group's method is satire and drama. Oooooh, fierce.)
(Honestly? I think you just don't really like women.)

2. When people ask you questions as if you haven't already just told them the answer. An example of such a conversation is as follows:

Person A: Hi, I'm done class.
Person B: WHAT??!?! you're done class??? already?? are you sure???

How does Person B expect Person A to respond? "...well no, actually I'm not done class. I just made that up to see how you would react. Because I have so much time." .. HEL-LO!!!

3. WHY can't I enroll in REQUIRED courses?!?!??!!?!!?! SCREW YOU STATS.


Ok, so I'm having an angry sort of day. Bite me, Friday.

No comments: