Wednesday, July 30, 2008

citylove*

Oh, I had a feeling this would happen.

I should have been back in loo yesterday-- but I'm still here. I'm sorry that you are now going to get a bit of a play by play.

Bee and Andrew's wedding rehearsal dinner was incredible- SewLungBao AND Peking Duck in one go. It compensated for the fact that I totally blew the song during rehearsal and how angry I felt about it. It's like... how do you spend hours and hours practicing and having it sound GOOD, and then, when it actually matters--you blow it? Life hates me like that.

I slept over at Alison's which was good laughs and good conversation, as expected. :) And we had brunch at Cora's! which I love. It gets me thinking about fall though. Because she was one of the people I spent the most time with in University... and come fall, I won't be able to. Fall's going to be an adjustment in so many ways.

After brunch I met up with Deborah and her mom invited me over for supper-- which was so delicious! I've never had Jewish food before! So it was quite enjoyable, and her family was so warm and friendly. We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks and went to a playground in the dark. Good times.

I meant to return to Waterloo last night. But by the time I got to Finch I knew I wouldn't make it downtown by 11:30. So Joanna saved me and let me crash at her place. And now I am here.

I just realized how everybody works here. So here is a song I love to help both you and I pass the time.:

No comments: