Thursday, July 31, 2008

Early Bird

I slept over at Jenni's last night and bussed on campus with her this morning, arriving at DC library at around 8:30am. Surprisingly, I'm not exhausted. But that's likely because I've finished inhaling my Tim Horton's. Tim Horton's is a good breakfast coffee, but UW should really invest in a Starbucks.

I should really get to work before I meet up with Jenni for lunch (Caesars! :D) and the purpose of my coming here so early is defeated.



I have a growing list of things I want to do after I finish all this crap:
  • read Pride and Prejudice, A Tree Grows In Brooklyn, and the other book I said I was going to read
  • watch Gone With the Wind
  • see Mama Mia, The Dark Knight, and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
  • review all my ASL
  • I'm sure there's more.

No comments: