Saturday, January 31, 2009

Organized Thought: Now in 3 Easy Steps!

natalie dee


1)
I bought a Burt's Bees lip balm today. My lip is getting increasingly more chapped and I'm worried that it will never heal. I can't tell if its working or not but I'm slathering it on constantly. It hurts less at least, I think.

It smells like honey! :9

2) The working-all-the-time streak continues. I think I'm going to pick up even more shifts next week. Today I stayed at work for an extra 2 hrs helping John organize files, which is, surprisingly, kind of fun! haha

3) Met up with Ange today to talk about the Boar and I think I'm going to do a comic and help with a participatory art project. I'm a little unsure about the comic though. Because its supposed to make some sort of social commentary, and in all honesty, I don't know whether or not I have strong enough opinions for that.

No comments: