Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Staying awake to keep this taste in my mouth

Comfort food is a brilliant thing. Especially at 3 in the morning.

I mean, really. Who doesn't love a good grilled cheese sandwich? Crispy yet gooey. Flavorful and not uncomfortably heavy, paired with the salty-sweet globbing of ketchup. Plus, Pooja had the ingenius idea to put garlic powder on the cheese. I have not lived up until this moment!

I am so glad to be passionate about my food.

I can't really imagine mechanically feeding myself simply to fulfill a hunger void.
To be chubby and happy, is so much better than being skinny IF eating is just a muted task. Of course skinny and eating passionately at the same time.......

Well, that's metabolism. (Dear friend from long ago.)

I have no photograph of this sandwich because it went down my throat in 30 glorious seconds flat.

No comments: