Thursday, August 15, 2002

i need some temporary relief of my boredom and depression... and i need to update... so here's to killing two birds with one stone..

"let me take you down cuz i'm going to strawberry fields, nothing is real, and there's nothing to get hung about, strawberry fields forever" i'm so extremely mellow right now-- *sigh* i didn't have an extremely fantabulous day... [buncha stuff] and... well now... now i just feel as if no one wants to talk to me. well.. actually i've been feeling like this for like the past two hours. i don't know.. maybe i'm just being stupid-- prolly. but like, not very many ppl are *starting* conversations which is somewhat abnormal... and some ppl are even ignoring me! [well maybe they aren't ignoring me but it seems like it cuz they're online but they arne't replying... but that doesn't neccesarilly ... nevermind.] perhaps i'm just being really insecure and paranoid or whatever. but *sigh*... i just feel so down in the dumps. maybe the "nobody likes me business" bug is coming back =P blech.

vbs week..
Great Big God : Vineyard
Our God is a great big God [3x]
And he holds us in his hands.

He's higher than the skyscraper,
He's deeper than the submarine,
He's wider than the universe,
and beyond my wildest dreams,
and He's known me and He's loved me since before the world began,
how wonderful to be a part of God's amazing plan!
[chorus]

i LOVE that song... it's got such a catchy tune and cutesy actions... but u know what? it just hit me like when i was typing it... i haven't talked to God much today...maybe this "noone wants to talk to me" thing is God's way of saying "Hey! talk to *me*!" =) cool. i dont' feel so bad anymore... gonna go pray some i think. =)

No comments: