Tuesday, August 06, 2002

i'm back i'm back!
and i'm leaving again tommorow =) hahaha... up to collingwood for our annual praylude retreat :) should be a blast =D
talked to a long lost friend from hk today.. he looks really different and he called me a doll HAHA this was over icq-- we sent eachother pics... but yeah.. it's weird cuz when we were just babies we knew eachother and our parents wanted us to get married and blablabla and then when we were a little bit older but still little kids someone asked me what i thot about marrying him.. and i said "ok la but gwo koy sew sew fay dee jeh!" or "he's ok. only he's a little on the chubby side" MEAN! i am MEANNNN!!! but anyhoo, i guess he got back at me cuz he's not fat anymore but i'm a little on the chubby side now =P blah haha oh well such is life i guess..
anyhoo, gotta get to church by nine am sharp tommorow so gonna get off line
for pics from pei and stuff go to http://jelloz.blogspot.com and then to her webshots ... i'll post my pics up when i get back and get them developed...
"I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna tell everyone
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up
I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna soak up the sun" Sheryl Crow "soak up the sun"
later dayz!

No comments: