Tuesday, September 07, 2004

rez life 101

soo... have the past two days been totally great? ... absolutely. :)
my internet's been messed or slooooooowwwwwww... bah. rez net is having some problems. we all keep getting kicked off msn and our explorer is like.. snail's pace. but i finally got on blogger so i can update everyone on the status on how university (or at least living) is going.

moved into REV yesterday(sunday)... there was a PARADE of ppl in here.. so random... but cool, lots of ppl to help haha.. my sister like put away all my clothes and stuff yayyyy :D here's (1) me and kat before we finished unpacking, you can see my FLOWER laundry hamper! :D (2) my family standing in our room

1)



2)



ok so i heard horror stories about REV but man, i'm loving it here. i guess the thing is i'm on an all girls' floor so parties would be right diagonal (coed floor)... so it's nice becuase no one's too loud here so you can *choose* whether to party or not. not that there have been too many parties. i mean this is the first *real* day where everyone's actually moved in. so i'm in south a and it's just been really cool ... our don meaghan is uber nice and the ppl on our floor are uber nice :) everyone is really cool but we've formed a little tighter knit group already which is really cool ... basically with me, kat, and jo, emzhei, dev, and anetta (who all went to the same hs in tdot), and marilyn... it's super cuz they're all really fun and stuff :)

oh the a/c stuff is ok too cuz kat and i have TWO fans in our room :) sooo nice. tahnks mom and jiffy!

faculty frosh stuff and opening ceremonies was tonight ... so funny, the theme is "ciVILLAGEization" so like every section is a civilization and South is vikings... so we were painting like viking stuff our ourselves or whatever and i painted beards on me and kat lol ... the stuff was ok tonight... but it got a little long... but the cheering is fun :) kinda like TC only way way bigger :) check out some pics of (1) me and kat and our beards! YAAAAHH SOUTH! haha, and (2)me, kat, dev, jo, and marilyn about to get drinks

1)



2)



anyways that's my update! gonna crash now, gotta get up at like 7 -_-

No comments: