Thursday, March 06, 2008

My (ever growing) Criminal Record

Campus Crew at Conestoga Mall is officially banned.

I don't normally like Campus Crew very much. I find their stuff has decreased in quality and overall appearance through the years. But today I spotted a yellow UCLA sweatshirt that was 20% off, so I went into the store and tried it on. I didn't like it, and was about to leave the store with my mom and sister when I find this grey shirt for $9.99. Since it's so cheap and quite generic looking, I try it on. And as with most of Campus Crew's products, it's butt ugly.

So I hang it back on the rack where I got it. Not in the EXACT same position, but on the same rack maybe 7 shirts down from it's original spot. Next to some burgundy Harvard tshirts. Imagine the contrast between grey and burgundy here, people.

While we were on our way out of the store, the sales people asked how I liked the shirt. I said I didn't like it. We gave them back their 20% off coupon.

THEN!!! about three stores down from Campus Crew, I'm suddenly interrupted by the sales guy's voice "Excuse me! Excuse me!... where did you put the shirt after you tried it on?" ... I just STARE at him for a second and respond "Uh, back on the rack?" and he's like "Which rack?" and I'm like "The rack where I got it, right next to the Harvard tshirts."

He then has the audacity to say: "Can you SHOW me where you put it?"

At this point I should have been like "Do you want to search my bag buddy? Because I didn't steal your fugly shirt!!!"

Instead I march right back to Campus Crew, pluck the shirt off the rack, and thrust it in the guy's face.

"O-oh." He says awkwardly.

"Did you think I STOLE it?" I snap back.

And he's like "Uhhhh...well, I just couldn't find it..."

Maybe next time you should try LOOKING before you go accuse someone of shoplifting, douchebag!!!! ARGH!!

No comments: