Friday, March 28, 2008

Sad, but true

For all the clumsy things you do in your life - I hope you never say that you have bad luck. I mean...lucky things happen to normal people. Maybe you don't feel as lucky, because you're clumsy...but you've got like the highest turn around rate than anybody I've ever met, seriously! You dropped your purse - i don't know if you know...but the dude called me this morning, and is going to return it to you! *gosh*
pink | 03.16.08 - 10:30 am | #


I have to admit I have been abnormally lucky in the past while when it comes to getting away with my absentmindedness!

My camera was returned. My entire clutch was returned (my phone, ipod, and credit cards all still inside) by an extremely kind man who found it while walking his dog. And the other day, I almost left my brand new Converse 1. in the Laurier practice room and 2. at East side's... almost, but didn't.

Speaking of brand new Converse-- here's the video that made me fall in love♥:

No comments: