Monday, November 03, 2008

Dana Porter Monday

Krystel and I are re-uniting over Developmental Psych notes and a newly renovated Dana Porter Library. I love Krystel. She makes developmental psych hilarious!

"Hmm.. I saw her put it under B. But I'm a baby. And I have no object permanence."

and Collective Monologues-- Kid1: My dad is a policeman. He caught a robber. Kid2: I have a real big dog. He licks my face all the time!

Hahaha.

The granite floors and clean cut decor are doing well to offset the purpose of my being here. My favourite part, thus far, is a glass panel and doorway separating the quiet study area from the browser's cafe. The frosted glass reflects quotes in different languages-- the English is the only one I can understand-- but it's a good one. It says:

"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases think for yourself." -Doris Lessing




No comments: