Monday, November 24, 2008

Pile it on

I apologize for the crappy quality of this post (and for its nonsensical order) after so long of not posting. But I just need a release.

I'm listening to Adele's version of Make You Feel My Love. That probably helps contribute to the thick sloshy feeling I have.

Laura, Janna, and I are hitting up V1 cafe tomorrow though, which is always fun! Spicy chicken nummayyyy.

What "it" is, I think, is my approaching that point where there's just too much. Mental claustrophobia or something. I always need to know there's some means of escape from whatever it is I feel squashed by. Right now there doesn't seem to be one as far as I can figure. And there doesn't seem to be a safety net to catch me when I inevitably fall either.

In other news I've confirmed that I'm ridiculously awful at video games, but apparently am semi-decent at beer pong.

No comments: