Thursday, November 27, 2008

Insomniac Ramblings

I never sleep at a normal time anymore.

I wouldn't mind so much but I should really cut out the munchies in the middle of the night.

For some reason I can't get All You Need is Love by the Beatles and the Fifty States Song out of my head.

I really need to update my doodle blog. I've been thinking a lot about writing and illustrating children's books as a possible life goal lately. Like most of my "ambitions"-- all it will likely amount to is a great deal of stirring inside my head.

MJ and I are going to the Children's Museum uptown tomorrow! I'm most excited to revisit Exhibit Cafe which is this adorable little place inside the museum that serves only organic foods and coffees. Chique.

I should probably make better use of my time and either 1) make a schedule or 2) allow Twilight to be finished (although it is slow mind torture) so that I'll have it read before Saturday when we go see the movie.

Does anybody even read this when I go off nonsensically this way? ha.

No comments: