Thursday, October 29, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things

I'm going to try and blog regularly again. Because I have a computer now. And because it helps me organize my thoughts.. for living, I guess.

I met up with Christie today. I probably wasn't much company because I'm disgustingly sick, but it was good to catch up and see each other again. It's funny because the way things have been going lately, I've been thinking about her a lot. And how Karma is reality. We had wings for old times' sake.

I want to learn and change. But is that possible with a crushed heart? (Drama queen, drama queen.) I'm just saying. It's difficult to be constructive/productive when you're overwhelmed by emotion.

Fevers are tricky too. Am I actually so hot that I'm perspiring? Or is it my body's joke and I'm actually cold like I should be?

Something's wrong with the power in our kitchen right now. The light won't turn on, and the fridge is dark. There's a pot of pasta sitting on the stove that I'm afraid is going to go bad over night or something... well I guess I'd better eat it? :P haaaaa like I mind. It was made by Not Me. and it has mushrooms in it. Mmmmm.

My mission tomorrow: Get well, sell some books, and start up my auction painting.

No comments: