Friday, February 05, 2010

Shark

Apparently sharks never sleep and if they stop moving they die. I'm a shark up until maybe 6am every bloody night this week. Besides tonight, because it's 7:30 now and I'm still up. This part is my fault though because I'm here blogging about it instead of actually trying to sleep even though I have a dentist appointment in 3.5 hours. Go me.

I've been entertaining myself well though, through the supposed sleeping hours. I caught up on all my youtube subscriptions. That hasn't happened in a long while. I forgot what a computer-person I can be, because 2009 was pretty low on the computer usage since the pos was broken for the majority of the year. But the guilty satisfaction I get from all my online social networking sites hasn't really worn off that much. I'm admittedly a bit disenchanted by blogging now, but not tonight so you probably don't believe me. I don't love Facebook but it sucks me in once in a while.

Other than watching the 5AG and the Vlog Brothers and Mememolly, I've been perusing lookbook.nu and a bunch of different 'fashion related' blogs. It's really unhealthy to look at fashion when you're as broke and as frivolous with your money as I am.

I also randomly decided to paint my nails. I have my nailpolish in this basket thing under my mirror and I don't have a lamp yet so I went off the light of my monitor and two tealights-- couldn't really see the colour of the nailpolish I grabbed properly, so yay! I'm going to wake up to surprise-colour, poorly done nailpolish in 3 hours. I felt phartsy about it so here are some pictures.

No comments: