Saturday, February 27, 2010

Talking to myself

I've decided to blog again! (The Waverly in me smiles confidently.)

Talking to myself, I realized, keeps me focused and less scattered. It makes things more manageable and designates significance to otherwise minor details.

I have a room now. Did I mention?
Yes, my very own primary colored bedroom in a little bungalow with a spacious backyard and three lovely roommates. Two of whom cook very well and have fantastic taste in music and are human. What more could a girl ask for, really?

It's helpful make lists of What You Have and What You Can Do, when you're anxious.

This weekend is going to be a productive one!

And I think I might make Korean Glass Noodles if I get the chance!

Right now, I'm going to hop in the shower while it's still the middle of the night.

No comments: