Wednesday, November 21, 2001

Concept shows TOMMOROW!!! AK! i'm actually getting more nervous now although i have the tiniest part possible in the show i am worried about my hair. will people even be able to see my hair? i am not sure. but i am indifferent to that factor.. i will look good at any cost. ok not ANY cost but yeah... you get the point :P Why am i worried about looks and not my voice? well... i'm singing with like 12 other people i highly doubt anyone will actually have the "priveledge" of hearing my voice although i am now officially convinced that i SUCK! oh wellies. oh and... BUY CONCEPT TICKETS PEOPLE! that was my bit of advertising, i have done my part. :P

on the weekend, jo and i decided to do an experiment type excercise to observe how long we could endure not liking someone. i went in to this "experiment" with confidence... determined to prove myself independant and self controlling. as i dragged myself down the halls this week, passing some crushes of my distant past, instead of greeting my friends (oops sorry guys) my walk became a great deal more dignified. with my head held high and flipping my sleek shampoo model hair i put a smile on my face and sang Destiny Child's SURVIVOR in my head "now that you're outta my life, i'm so much better, thought that i'd be weak without you but i'm stronger...o/~" then today came. and now i realize i am not independant, self controlled or dignified, i don't have shampoo model hair :P darn (hey, well some days it's pretty damn close... while on the other 364 days of the year...) and also, i must have looked like a complete retard in the hallways :P hahaha ^_^ my new crush is a complete sweetie... he's stolen my heart ^_~ heehee

No comments: