Thursday, November 22, 2001


opening nite!!! :) ... it was soooo much fun! but ... at the same time not. i looked really good.. well, as good as i can look just about i think. i had my hair in half up and i curled the ends out... ugh i can't really explain it... but i'll post pics when i get them developed... i had a lot of fun with friends and stuff and i sang well! yay! and i talked to the guy i like some... but i am not sure whether i will pursue my interest... prolly not since i know who he likes and she's like one of my best friends. :? oh well. well anyhoo, the bad part. while i was going down the stairs heading for the isle, my robe got caught on the WALL. and by the time i managed to get it free alison (the girl in front of me) was halfway up the isle so i had to run but my socks (we had to wear black socks) were slippery so i ended up almost smashing into a person. AK!~ thankfully this was in the dark.L=P well... what's new? just a typical klutz attack for me :P but i was really upset later on cuz well.. i really wanted it to be awesome... but now i'm good... besids, i have tommorow and saturday to get it PERFECT :) *teehee*

ps. sheena was amazing!!!! so were you erin!!!!! and tara and robyn and em and bryan and jason and amalia and everyone else!!!!!

No comments: