Tuesday, November 06, 2001

my firstest blog!

... ok. not really. cuz i HAVE had weblogs in the past... but not on a special site. *sigh* alas. i have abandoned the idea of trying to create a professional looking weblog on my own and even given up page builder! cuzz. i'm to lazzzy! but ohwellies~ here's my solution: TADA! i discovered this wonderfully easy way of blogging from the links on emzie's site! yay! (btw, i didn't read anyone's blog who i didn't know.)

it's strange. in my last entry on my old weblog i ranted about friendship and about how it's so important to me that i am able to trust my friends. i made this observation last nite in a conversation with someone who i had greatly wronged. in fact, while i had written about my longing for trustworthy friends i slipped up and became and untrustworthy friend to someone else. thankfully, this someone is not mad at me anymore and i am forever grateful! really i am. anyhoo, i learned from the situation... which i guess is improtant since nothing that has been done can be undone. but the one thing that can be gained is a lesson :) and from now on i'm gonna try to think more before i talk.. and not try to fix things myself all the time but rely on God cuz he's got a plan always and he's always in control! ^_^ *grin*

went to kfc for toonie tuesday today with ralala, tara, jo, kat and susi :) YUMMIE! it should be toonie everyday! not just tuesday :) dave was there much to susi's pleasant surprise... or was she surprised...^_~ it was his bday though... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE! it's weird because as of this month i'm starting to view a lot more of my school friends as true friends instead of just aquantances... just a thought... since last year i barely even considered some of these friends aquantances... i think that's a good sign... well anyhoo, gotta jet... so ends my firstest :) mwa*** luv, jasy

No comments: