Friday, April 19, 2002

it's been soooooper sooper hot lately... up to like 30 degrees!! but it's cooled off a bit today... yesterday, after dragon boat practice, me and heidi and jo WALKED home from school due to us not having bus tickets and stuff. it was quite a painful experience (i don't live very close to my school) considering it was so hot out and was walking this hour in pink bunny flip-flops =P fun fun. i think i got some sort of heat stroke cuz i felt like i was going to pass out and my face and hands got kinda swollen... i think i might have been dehydrated too =P thank God it's cooler today cuz my parents wouldn't turn on the a/c cuz "it's gonna get cold next week!" riiight O_o

know what's cool? lyds sent angie my contact.. but i didn't know who angie was at first and then i started talking to her and she's the angie i know that used to live here! not only in loo but in my house, in my room! =) =) which i think is so cool cuz i haven't talked to her in a long while and yeah i'm living in her room! O_O yes i know it doesn't sound like a big deal but i found it quite whoa so i just thought i'd share that with the rest of the blog community =P KAY this is so weirded out! jsut exactly now... i found out that this other person from loo who i knew a LONG time ago in the days of VBS (back when guys were gross and a traumatic event was not winning the colouring contest =P) reads my blog and i didn't remember who she was and then suddenly this huge flood of memory came pouring into my head and it's like i had amnesia or something and then got my memory back! whoa. this is so cool! =) i can't remember who else was in that generation of Prayluders that i don't talk to anymore... hmmm... :? i think i've changed a lot since then though... i can't really remember what i was exactly like. i'm going to ask someone later i think.

but yeah. there's a certain special occasion coming up tommorow ;) and so i think i better go get ready cuz it's been sixteen years since God made my best friend! *^_^*

No comments: