Sunday, April 06, 2003

it's a baby!... fish.

so my dad says he'll pick me up at 10:30... at 10:57 g and i are still sitting at st. cin's talking about whatnot and wondering where he is... so i call to see what has made ppl forget about me annnnnnddddd.....
[ring ring] irina: hello?
jasy:hi... is dad coming to get me?
irina: he was going to... but my fish just had babies
jasy: uhhh... oh.....
irina: yeah so he'll leave now.. as soon as we catch them all... bye
jasy: seeya...
[click]
g: did you call?
jasy: yeah.... i've been abandoned for baby fish
g: take pictures!!!
---------------------------------------
so here they are.... :

baby fishies huddled in a corner

baby fishies swimming around

the proud parents O_o... gosh this is sad.
lol eumie this is all your doing lol ...

um. yeah. gonna go sleep.... we lose an hour tonight! =P

No comments: