Sunday, April 13, 2003

[saturday, april 12]


so much to talk abotu... but i wanna make this quick...

i had my baptismal interview today...
all morning i was having like a nervous breakdown getting so freaked abotu what they were gonna ask me or if i was gonna say the wrong thing... ak! ... luckily God provided me with friends to help me "practice" and tell me there was nothing to worry about =) ... right before i got into pastor henry's office i was madly madly praying for God to provide me with the words to express what i knew i knew.. and He did =) because the interview went great =) i didn't even say anything retarded or ramble on for too long about nothing hehe =) and also, i have been praying about saying my testimony after the baptism on Friday... asking God that if it is His will to let it happen... and so yeah =) i get to share! =) which is really exciting... except that i have to say it in english *AnD* cantonese O_o... yes. my chinese sucks haha
anyways i just had to blog about that because i'm really excited and really thankful to God for always hearing my prayers =)...
yup that's my story...

No comments: