Thursday, July 10, 2003

"little pleasures of life" that brightnened my otherwise incredibly dreary day:
- kreazeless girls.

- walking in the rain.
-- God knows when to send a nice shower :)... at first the rain reflected my unshed tears and the clouds the grey of my heart, then it caressed me as i moped in it. soaking my sneakers to the roots of my hair- sympathizing with my sadness. allowing me to be unhappy, yet leaving me lighter than before i went out.

- my unexpected walk/talk w bun :) thankyou.

-elizabeth's untainted laughter. loud, rambunctious, contagious. :) pixie laughter to go with pixie ears. she's really fun to talk to :) hahahaha she told simon he was an old man :) lol low gung gung simon lol :) ...

-POSTCARDS! :D [fyi, i have a ridiculous obsession with postcards] anyways-- tWO came today! :)... double the excitement! ^_^
thanks jeh and matt!!! :) *kekekeke* more postcards for my wall :) ...

thankyou God for the blessings and the trials in life... thanks for "coincidences" to cheer me up :)

finally got around to updating my links :

1. di down in aussie... how God's been working through her and in her down there :)

2. my little sister's debut!!!
hehehe :)-- Tales of a Fifth Grade Nothing
a while back in my week of doing absolutely nothing i felt like starting a new blog.. but i dind't have any ideas so i was like "irina can i start you a blog?"
so i did.
and so here it is-- a grade five perspective in the blogging world. not that age makes a difference -- but i think it's interesting because the things she observes and goes through are fresh-- invigorating memories of the past :)
so check it out :)

No comments: