Saturday, July 24, 2004

disclaimer: sorry if you find my listing off everything i did boring but it's also for my own documentation of my trip :P

Sunday, July 25, 2004.  7:54

hullo! this is my third morning here but it feels like it's been way longer... like in a good way!!!... feeling pretty comfortable here already... also feels like longer cuz my days have just been completely packed it's insannnnnity! i get so tired by the end of the night, not from jet lag but just from exhaustion! lol it's weiirdd.. hoping to post pictures soon but there hasn't been a spare moment to do so... tonight prolly. anyways, this has been my schedule thus far:

friday: -arrive at my 'goo jeh' (dad's sister)-take nikita to musical theatre to watch the kiddies sing SO cute! - take nikita skating, shop at the mall that used to be connected to the old airport..err yeah... i hate mcd's cuz i was so hungry from not eating on the plane-meet up with my 'yee' (my mom's sister) for lunch at a shanghai place for SEW LUNG BOW mmm :9-meet up with my 'mahmah' (dad's mom), 'yee poh'(dad's aunt), 'ping guo suksuk' (his name + dad's bro :p), 'sumsum'(dad's bro's wife), and my cousin 'wingwing' for dinner -meet up with clara at harbour city for bbt :9.. met emily from japan and alison tsang who works in hk :)

saturday:-meet alex at the mtr at 9:15am-meet up with jo and heidi at causewaybay-shopshopshop at times square-- alex got me a guess watch for an early birthday present !! SO nice! .. was gonna get these shoes from Lane Crawford that were soooo niiiicee but i opted for the watch instead, more practical :P -ate lunch at a really nice sushi restaurant mmm sashimiiiii :9 -more shopping -- MUJI!!! i went to the infamous muji hahaha i'm in love.. heidi and jo couldn't stop laughing cuz i was going insane and alex was like "hurry up hurry up" and they kept lining up for me but getting to the front of the line and i'd still be looking around haha i'm goign back cuz i didn't fulfill all my desires but i got a lot of pens and a scrapboook and a pencilcase and BLOTTING PAPER which proves to be actually REALLY useful in hk !!!! .. after that we went to the 10 dollar store! heehehe and took card pics! :D -met up with my family to go to my 'mahmah''s house for dinner so funny... our whole family tried durian (gross!) and yeah it was really nice :) there was a general kinda closeness that was present even though we ahven't seen eachother for so long. -went to visit my friend Janet's family! it's really cool cuz we've known eachother since birth... she's been in boarding school in scottland! we've been neglecting to keep in touch over the years haha but it's awesome we just totally clicked back, i was so nervous it would be weird but it was good :) we're gonna go shopping and i'm dying my hair purple and getting it dipped in hot oil :)

anywyas i gotta get goinnng aeeek!

OH! btw, my roomate next year is kat! hahaha

No comments: