Friday, July 16, 2004

a few things i need before i go back to hong kong.
  1. Give me my cow back. whoever has my cow had seriously better give it back now. my four year old cousin loves him and she thinks i'm going to bring him back to hongkong with me. and i intend on bringing him back with me. look. seriously, whoever you are if you read this, i'd really like him back. i swear, just give him back and i won't even be angry. i dont' know what motivation anyone would have for taking my old cow and not telling me or giving him back. i am leaving in five days. now would be a good time to give him back.
  2. i can't find my battery charger, has anyone seen my battery charger? :P ... ok and for anyone who "maybe you lost your cow too" is running through their head right now... NO. i did NOT. tiff placed him with her things, left, came back and all her stuff was there and my cow was gone.
landslide : stevie nicks
(dixie chicks cover is good too! usually not much of a country girl, but i have a weak spot for dixie chicks and i absolutely love this song...)
I took my love and I took it down_I climbed a mountain and I turned around_And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills_Well the landslide brought me down_Oh, mirror in the sky, What is love?_Can the child within my heart rise above_Can I sail thru the changing ocean tides?_Can I handle the seasons of my life?_Well, I've been afraid of changing 'cause I built my life around you_But time makes you bolder_Children get older_I'm getting older, too

No comments: