Thursday, July 01, 2004

pictures from prom, click to enlarge. i'm too tired to upload anymore get Hello!...
i'll stick up some tdot ones later... descriptions from top to bottom, left to right are as follows:
(1) group minus dora :( at pt's before prom... (2)franklin, justin, caleb (3)kat and jo(4)me and jasmit! JAZZY's!(5)jo me and tiff being stupid (6)tiff and alex mowf fuww... haha we had so many plates of food (7)erin and i (8) me and dor (9)kat and caleb haha (10)corsages! (me jo kat tiff) (11)me and alex (10)toast to the end of highschool ... cheers girlies! <3






oh yeah btw, if you noticed, i changed my song ... but i couldn't find any good ones so i need some help... until then it's gonna be Britney Spears- Everytime haha so save your ears from her awful singing! help me find a song ;) lol

No comments: