Thursday, July 22, 2004

Friday, July 23, 2004: 8:52 a.m.

i made it! :)
plane ride was actually alot shorter feeling than i'd initially assumed ... the food was so gross. other than try to eat, i watched everybody loves raymond, slept a bit, scribbled around in my sketchbook, read plane letters and a few chapters of PDL, and twisted around to avoid the bump created by the little boy's foot who was sitting behind me :P

driving away from the airport i was hit with jsut a flood of emotion... the mountains look like a painted backdrop and the colourful silhouettes of the buildings remind me of an oversized version of the board game Hotel. reminds me that my blood is in this city, in a way. i want to go back to the hospital where i was born. this place IS me.. a walking contradiction. the beauty of ancient china and the glamour of the new modern age all meshed together. not that i'm all the beauty and glamour hahaha i just MEAN... nevermind lol i'm so happy :)

and now i'm on the 17th floor of my aunt's building in ho man tin :) sooo nice! ... my cousin nikita is the coolest most adorable funny person EVER so gonna post up millions of pics later!!!! ^_^ i lub herrrrr!!! my sister's trying to hog her but she likes me betterrrr!!! she does she does! hahha.. anyways we're gonna go watch her play thing and her skating stuff later and then meet up with my grandma for supper :) and after that probably meet up with clara for bbt! cooz~ anyways i'm gonna go breathe in what oxygen i can get before we go outside again :P

No comments: