Thursday, October 21, 2004

study break

a shaky week, but things are relatively back to normal.. i can't wait until today is over. i hate exams. i dunno how well my psych went. practically all the multiple choice questions i got were NOT in the review package. he said he was taking the questions from the review like wth... ugh. pisses me off that i stayed up til 5:30 am studying the stuff that i dnd't even need to know. and the stuff i decided not to really spend time on is on my exam. ironic, the affects of sleep and the REM cycle took up 4 questions out of 36 on my multiple choice. >.< guess who didnt' read that, or get any sleep?? >:(

i've been considering a double major-- sds plus economics... hmmm...
i'm finding myself actually really enjoying the business part of my program.. ok aside from accounting :| but it's not *that* bad i guess... i dunno about a career in business, hence the dbl major, but yeah. i dunno. just something to think about.

first time i've studied at dp since june... but i'm on the main floor becuase i'm still coughing and it's way to quiet upstairs. i've mainly been studying at either slc or in dev and aneta's room... slc is crazy packed these days though i guess because of midterms+24hr tim hortons. it's so great. my new addiction is the MOCHA thanks to emzhei.. i had two extra large mochas last nite and i have at least one every single day.. >_< so bad.

anywyas that's my 10 minutes. back to accounting and financial management. joy.

No comments: