Thursday, October 28, 2004

update

been jsut so busy with midterm stuff ... but i'm doing okay now... wellafter monday... i had my last of the first set ... and then i only have two in my second set so it's all good :) i'm pretty happy... i've gotten my econ and afm back... econ i got 89% and my afm i studied one hour for (i had my psych midterm on the same day and was going insane) and i got 65%! :D i know it doesn't sound that great but that's really great umm yeah

this weekend is going to be absolutely awesome!!... starting tomorrow....
tmrw nite-- kat, jo, chris, dev, marilyn, emzhei, quyen, and i are going to galaxy for a movie (either grudge or shark tale)
fri-- DORA COMES HOME!, commencement, kreazeless chill time.
sat-- head out to toronto, meet up with emzhei CARTILAGE PIERCING (finally), shoppingg, dev's halloween party + slumber party!!
sun-- me and dev hitting up walmart--woooot, meeting up with kat and maril @ the beach!

i can NOT wait. :)

it's been a rocky few weeks. i totally deserve this weekend. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: