Sunday, July 24, 2005

loud and clear

alison always says that sometimes the only way to get through to me is just to yell at me. which is kinda sad but true considering i think God has to do that alot too... "Look at me!!! listen to me!!!! i'm HERE!!! why can't you see that??!?! why can't you see that no one else matters??!" i dunno.

all i know is that right now i feel as if everyone important to me is falling away from me... i feel more abandoned, displaced, unwanted, and alone than i have in a long while and you know what? i think i'm SUPPOSED to feel like this. the frickin creator of the universe loves the crap out of me and all i want to do is go and be with some guy who treats me like a piece of dog feces. or a guy who will never see the beauty that God sees in me. or even my best friends who do have their own lives and priorities no matter how tightly i try to hang on.

but why... why even knowing all of this can't i let go?

"It may not be the way I would have chosen
When you lead me through a world that's not my home
But You never said it would be easy
You only said I'd never go alone" g.o.

No comments: