Friday, December 23, 2005

christmas boos

the holidays so far have been pretty good ... i enjoy being with my family around the holiday season. we amuse eachother and sometimes we have really great conversations. today i spent the entire day with my mother shopping and it was fun =) we had second cup(wheee)and we talked alot especially since my mom refuses to drive on the highway so the drive to and from fairview was pretty long and we had a pretty in depth and interesting conversation. and we had a few laughs too =)

but you know what i am HATING about this christmas?

for ONE thing. it's on SUNDAY. usually, our family "tradition" type thing is we get up around 10 something and my mom makes us this huge brunch with bacon and sausage and eggs and the works, and then we take turns opening presents and we take pics. it's all very picturesque actually. but THIS year, church is at 10/11 which means, in order to do that, we're gonna have to get up at like 7 am. everyone knows i am NOT a happy camper at 7 in the morning. NOR am i photogenic.

and number TWO, apparently, i am just not really a part of my family anymore.
ther'es this whole carolling thing a couple families from my church are doing. pretty much, asked my parents and my sister to be in it. my sister has a *special* part. i didn't even KNOW about it until like 1/2hr ago (which btw, its currently 2:00am on december 24th but i just dindt' want to make this my christmas eve post). people just dont' even remember that i'm part of my family anymore. RUDE!!!!
and my family dindt' really bother to tell me about this. they also failed to mention that on christmas we are going over to some family friend's house for dinner.
i guess i can see how my parents might just assume that i dont' want to come or want to know since yeah, i dont' go to alot of these functions anymore

but it's CHRISTMAS for goshsakes. and it hurts.

No comments: