Saturday, August 09, 2008

I've been very... 'extro' lately (haha thanks jenni).

It's weird, really. It's like I'll want to hang out with people and do things all the time.

I hadn't really noticed until yesterday I said something like "really, I'm an introvert with extrovert skills! really i don't want to be around people all the time!"

Which is true! But then I felt kind of foolish, because lately, I really have wanted to be around people all the time.

People who haven't known me for a long time won't remember my hermit term. They won't remember weeks where I just wanted to stay at home and not talk to anyone. I worry that I'll get annoying... I'm annoying myself and I didn't realize it until last night.

I guess this happens when I don't want to face things within myself. Alone time gives you too much time to think. Time to pressure yourself to 'figure things out'. And maybe right now I'd rather just laugh and eat and not worry.

No comments: