Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Second Day at Second Cup

Seriously, I may as well live here.

I had a butter pecan latte today. I should stick to caramel correttos.
I think I'm getting a sugar headache from the butter pecan.

For dinner, I decided to get a chicken caesar pita from Pita Pit again. It just makes sense since it's right next door and easy to bring back here to eat.

Pita Pit is about one million times better than Pita Factory.
Take the Chicken Caesar Pita as an example--

At Pita Factory, the pitas are coarse and dry, they give you iceberg lettuce with very little dressing, grilled chicken, and bacon bits *shudder*.

A Pita Pit-- the pitas are just the right thickness and texture, they give you good lettuce with adequate dressing (not drenching but enough that it coats all the lettuce), grilled chicken, and actual bacon strips grilled right in front of you.

Plus you can add extra toppings... i can't remember if you can or not for Pita Factory.

It would be better if I could put this in the form of a chart.

Orrrrr.... I should possibly stop since my brain is clearly fried.

No comments: