Sunday, November 17, 2002

sigh
aights. the pic below is pure jokes ok? wow. tiff and i were just really really really hyper it's not a big deal. we are not trying to look baddass we're not trying to promote the smoking of weed. i would take down the pic but then this wouldn't make any sense. maaan... it's like tiff said last night "i always have to clarify things with everyone and justify things with everyone" so true. so hears the clarification for those who didn't get a good laff outta it. sorry... just being crazy and weird.

icq deleted my list!!!! =( soooo... plz msg me thanks =)

snow is awesome =) snowwwwwyyyyyy pics should be up soon... i have my webshots linked now... i only have like lifesong pics and glo pics up tho ... gonna take me a bit but gonna get my pics up =)

kk... back to regetting contacts... l8r =)

No comments: