Wednesday, August 06, 2003

lazy summer days are really nice =) ...

yesterday shabba and jeremy showed up at my door-- it was like WOW. haven't seen those two for a long long while... and it was really nice. unbelievably nice :)

had sooo much fun prepping for vbs today :) hehe... after i crawled under a fence to get to church, dora jo viv and i walked down to zehrs and got some junk food to much on while we painted and -- SHORT STOP SELLS CHERRY COKE!!!! :)
on the way there my klutzyness prevails AGAIN ... me and viv were crossing hte street and i tripped over the one cm curb and fall FLAT on my face :P the lady int he car gave me a look :P hmph. lol at least she didn't run me over or burst out laughing like i would have if i'd been in her position haha.. yeah we laughed for a while abotu that :P and our sets actually look nice now!!!!! -- except for the first one we did that one is still ugly :P ...
i'm not painting anymore i'm filling in details and tracing with a black permanent marker... i'm better at drawing than painting in the lines :P :)

ladeeda...

No comments: