Thursday, August 28, 2003

steph: the pics on the side are my moo cow and underneath is me... i'll post more pics soon like tommorow :) so keep checking... hope u and my parents are having fun :)

crashing at g's tonight.. was just at the rec center and saw the MOST disgusting thing EVER
this woman comes out of the shower area COMPLETELy naked. i'm like sitting on a bench thing in front of the lockers.. and she stands like RIGHT in front of me. so naturally i look away onto the bench beside me... and then she comes over and sets her stuff down right beside me and starts drying herself -- still completely naked. and THEN.... she walks over to the hair dryers and is like drying her pubes or something i was like AGHHHHGGHHGHGH!!!! >_< oh the horror. she was like 50 years old or something likethat... wow man. that was just scarring.

No comments: