Thursday, December 04, 2003

thankyou

for your care today and,
even though our eyes have barely touched,
our beings barely connected, you
reached out your hand.

for wanting to know me, or
at least seeming to,
for punching out the numbers and
giving me your voice, listening to my sighs, and
allowing me to say stupid, immature things means more

than you can know tonight.

becuase it's hard you know,
to draw my strength from Him, to
think logically and
walk a straight line, and to learn.
He has to shout so loud
in order to get my attention, and maybe
you're right. maybe He's tryign to say something
with this too. i just find it so difficult to grow up because... well... i'm not really sure why actually. change takes so much heart and soul and tears and blood. when God is saying so many things to you all at once. it's hard to know what to do first and when you fail repeatedly to change to be
better. well... i guess i don't have the patience i KNOW i don't have the patience to ...
anyhow, i will learn. i hope.

just wanted to say thankyou.

No comments: