Tuesday, May 18, 2004

congrats tiff on getting into westernnnnn!!!!! *EeeeEe*
tick tock uw... tick tock...

i'm becoming irritable. frustrated.
intolerant. with things in my life, in all aspects i guess, every little thing seems to be making me tick ... but the top three things are:

1. people nagging me or being pissed at me for things i can NOT control. what exactly would you like me to do??!
2. people who hardly know me continually asking me questions about/lecturing me about things that i have VERY CLEARLY stated i do not want to talk about and that are of absolutely no concern to them. not annoyed because they bring it up to begin with but that they don't respect me when i ask them not to say anything about it becuase i dont' want to talk about it.
3. checking the mail has become the most dreaded but most neccessary part of my day.

i need a break. i need to get away from things here. honestly if i don't get some time away i'm gonna blow, breakdown, it wont' be pretty.
luckily i see victoria day weekend and a GETAWAY not too far in the horizon:

- 30 Hour Famine -- anyone wanna sponsor me? :D email me :)
- hillsongs concert
- visit eumie in toronto! :)

and luckily i'm not in sciences or accounting so i don't really have exams to worry about! whee!.. what's everyone else doing this wknd?

No comments: